Due to the pandemic, the First Step Foundation has had to cancel its largest annual fundraiser of the year, the Power to Move Classic, on July 23rd at the University of Michigan Golf Course. This event provides the vital funding for the First Step Foundation’s scholarship program. Now more than ever, we are called upon to serve those impacted by COVID-19, but especially individuals with spinal cord injuries and neurological disorders who were already facing financial and physical challenges prior to the pandemic while working to regain mobility. These individuals are fighting each day for simple movements we take for granted as we go about our day, like dressing ourselves and walking. Please consider donating to the First Step Foundation if you are able; 100% of your donations go directly to our scholarship fund, which provides elite, cutting-edge Neurological Reengineering recovery services to individuals with various forms of paralysis.
6th Annual Power to Move Classic Virtual Outing
-Golf anywhere between July 18-26
-Donate any amount (need buttons to donate $25–$10,000 & option to input any
amount) and automatically be entered for the chance to win one of three prizes:
1. One hour Zoom training session with Mike Barwis
2. Cash prize
3. Foursome game at the University of Michigan Golf Course
-The first 100 people to donate $200 or more will receive a limited-edition First Step
- Logo on www.barwis.com / www.firststepfoundation.com
- Recognition in event press release
- Share your golf videos and photos using hashtags #FirstStep and #PowertoMove; we
will feature them on our social media platforms
- Golfing isn’t required, although donations are encouraged.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines while golfing.
- Contact: Jade Wright, email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 barwis.com